We’re excited to announce a new job opening for a Construction Marketing Coordinator. Please read the specifics below and if you’re interested to join a thriving team, who is daily involved in creating exciting spaces for life, we’d love for you to apply!Fill out an Employment Application
- Analyze, produce, organize, and assemble marketing materials, pre-qualifications, bid documents and proposals, including compliance matrix development, technical writing, proof-reading, editing, graphic production in Adobe Creative Suite applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), good faith efforts, prime trackers, subconsultant and subcontractor qualification management, and final proposal or bid compliance checks.
- Website / Social Media coordination.
- Assumes overall responsibility for individual pursuit-related deliverables such as prequalification materials, Statement of Qualification (SOQ)/proposals, and presentation materials, including the assignment of specific tasks to other pursuit team members and follow-up to ensure completion. Develops content for key sections, including written responses and identification of appropriate graphics.
- Provides overall management of each assigned deliverable’s design and production process with responsibility for quality, scheduling, and on-time delivery.
- Leads the quality control process for each deliverable, including reviewing all content prior to incorporation to ensure that it meets both the client’s requirements and F&H’s standards, and performing research or information-gathering as required to resolve issues.
- Serves as subject matter expert for pursuit-related deliverables and provides mentoring to Proposal Specialists as appropriate. Collaborates with other internal stakeholders to educate and share industry best practices.
- Organize, and prepare presentation materials for team presentations.
- Management, development, and maintenance of marketing files and databases including project sheets, marketing collateral, staff resumes, abstracts, white papers, and project photography.
- Serve as lead writer for various non-technical proposal sections (i.e., project descriptions, qualification summaries, resumes, etc.).
- Collaborate with graphics team to conceptualize and integrate graphics to convey proposed solutions within SOQ/proposal responses.
- Finalize production and delivery of bids/proposals.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum three years’ experience working as a Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, or similar role producing marketing material and custom proposals for public and private sector clients in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction industry.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign), Photoshop and Illustrator; and Microsoft 365 Office Suite programs.
Physical Demands / Working Environment:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Moves self in different positions to accomplish tasks.
- BS or BA degree in Marketing, Business, English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field is preferred.
- Proficient with a wide range of software including Adobe Creative suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Microsoft 365 Office Suite, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent formatting, writing/editing, graphic layout and production, and efficient/timely production of materials.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal, written, telephone, email, and presentations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and attentive listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals, deadlines and objectives, and strong creative problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently as well as in team environments, often under tight deadline situations with diverse personalities.
- Graphic design skills a plus.